Top 10 Ways Gratitude Enhances Your Life
Abundance surrounds you in many ways. Regardless of your station in life, there are many things that gratify you. What are you thankful for? Take a moment to ponder them. Like we talked about last week finding ways to be grateful in our lives is such an amazing gift! Here are some ways that practicing gratitude everyday will help you in your life! I pray this has been a blessing to you this month and that you will continue finding gratitude every day!
Consider the ways that having gratitude makes your life better:
1. You’ll be more enthusiastic. Research shows that when subjects recorded what they were thankful for in a journal on a regular basis, they reported having a larger sense of enthusiasm for their life than those who didn’t write about their gratitude. Acknowledge your gratitude. You’ll be glad you did!
2. You’ll feel more determined to achieve your goals. When you take notice of the good things you have, you’re more likely to put your nose to the grindstone and keep working for whatever else you desire.
3. Your level of optimism will soar. According to several studies, those who documented what they were thankful for were much more positive about how their life was going and how it would proceed. Being optimistic will fuel your passion to construct the life you deserve.
4. Energy levels increase. If you have gratitude, you’ll have more energy to create the life you desire. Being aware of what you’re thankful for galvanizes your efforts to discover all that your life can be.
5. You’ll pay more attention. Being thankful ensures you’ll be more alert and aware of how your life is going, what you’re doing, and how you can continue to build the life you seek.
6. Levels of stress drop. As you live a life of gratitude, things that used to stress you out will lose their power. Instead, you’ll be entrenched in the wonderful world you’re living in.
7. You’ll feel more content with life. Those who consciously have gratitude experience reduced levels of depression.
8. You’ll exercise more. Those who show a sense of thankfulness had higher reports of exercising more than those who weren’t keeping a gratitude journal.
9. Providing aid to others will come easier to you. When you notice all the positive things surrounding you, you’ll reach out to help others more often. When your soul is flooded with light and positivity, you’ll feel more like being there for others.
10. You’ll discover the life you truly want. As unusual as it may sound, the research about gratitude indicates that those who have thankfulness in their hearts are more likely to achieve their goals. As your thankfulness grows, your dream life is built.
Open your eyes to the bounties that grace your world. When you do, you’ll live a more fulfilling life. Allow yourself to feel passion about the color of the fall leaves, the peacefulness of the snow falling, or the beauty of the blue sky. Notice the feel of a warm coat against your skin or the love in your child’s hug. Maybe you’re even grateful for that first cup of morning coffee.
Get started today on your own gratitude journal. Write about everything that you’re grateful for. As you begin to give thanks, you’ll find your dreams coming true.
If you are ready to take your gratitude to the next level, in my private Facebook group “Extraordinary Women” We are doing a 30 day challenge where every day we talk about something that we are thankful for. Click here to join. If that group isn’t for you I will be running the same challenge on my Thankful Hearts Coaching Facebook page too. Pop on over there, like the page, and check in everyday for a new post and a new way to show gratitude. If none of those prompts help you and you are still stuck on how to find gratitude in your life, book a free clarity call with me and let’s see if working together will help you get unstuck. It might be your next best step toward your more thankful, extraordinary self!
Blessing & Love,